Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World.
1. Shane and Claire from The Morganville Vampires.
If they can stay together through everything that happens in Morganville, then they can stay together in any world.
2. Alina and Mal from Shadow and Bone.
Grew up together best friends that start to see each as a boy and a girl, then become bf/gf and are together forever. That’s how I think it would go.
3. Hannah and Thierry from the Night World.
1. Yelena and Valek from Poison Study.
2. Alec and Magnus from The Mortal Instruments.
I feel like their book relationship would translate well into the real world. That, and their just so dang cute together!
3. Emma and Galen from Of Poseidon.
Soul mates. Enough said.
4. Kate and Edgar from Shadowcry.
Best friends. Boy has terrible crush, girl doesn’t realize it. Boy saves girl time and again. Girl starts to notice. Love. Tah dah!
1. Phillip Crane and Eloise Bridgerton from To Sir Phillip, With Love.
These two start as pen-pals and finally decided its time to meet. It is a shaky beginning, but these two hazard the storm of angry older brothers, prank pulling children, and undeniable attraction. Their love could last through any time period.
2. Colin Bridgerton and Penelope Featherington from Romancing Mr. Bridgerton.
Another Bridgerton family member makes it into my pick. Penelope has always loved Colin, but he is a very clueless man. Yet, once Colin opens his eyes, this romance blossoms into a love that even you would be envious of.
3. Bran and Liadan from Son of the Shadows.
This isn’t a happy story, most of the time you are sobbing and crying for the two characters and the way they have to live without each other. I think that is what makes their love so great. They are tied together even when they cannot physically be. They can’t stay away from one another. Love like that always endures.