1. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.
2. Rise by Andrea Cremer.
3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
4. Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz.
5. Strange Fate by L. J. Smith.
6. Hidden by P. C. Cast & Kristin Cast.
I don’t know if this is the last book or not, but I think Neferet should die in it either way.
(Released: Oct. 16, 2012)
7. Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine.
Claire and the gang just can’t ever catch a break, so it’ll be interesting to see how they handle this next obstacle (a film crew, I believe).
(Released: Nov. 6, 2012)
8. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers.
I love, love, loved Grave Mercy, and I can’t wait to read more about Sybella.
(Released: Apr. 2, 2013)
9. Blood Prophecy by Alyxandra Harvey.
The last Drake Chronicles book! I can’t wait to see how it ends, but at the same time, I don’t want it to end.
(Released: Jan. 8, 2013)
10. Everbound by Brodi Ashton.
I absolutely loved Everneath, and am anxiously awaiting Everbound to see what happens next.
(Released: Jan. 22, 2013)
A very honorable mention goes to Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo, which I didn’t include only because it doesn’t have a cover yet.
—Tea for Three Team